It is my first wordpress plugin. This simple plugin adds a slick HTML (Not XML) sitemap of you site by entering the shortcode [slick-sitemap] in the page or post content. This simple plugin is configurable in the dashboard. Settings include the “menu”, “column”, “utility menu”. You can select a menu you created. It utilize the SlickMap CSS for the layout. It’s suitable for most web sites – accommodating up to three levels of page navigation and additional utility links. It is compatible to all web browsers, even including IE 6.
This plugins is perfect for those who use WordPress as a CMS.
1. Copy the entire directory from the downloaded zip file into the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
2. Activate the “Slick Sitemap” plugin in the Plugin Management page.
3. Create a navigation menu for the sitemap.
4. Configure the Slick sitemap in the configuration page (Go to the wordpress dashboard, find the configuration page at: “Settings”->”Slick Sitempa”). Specify the menu for the map, and column for the layout. The utility menu is optional.
5. Add the shortcode [slick-sitemap] to the post(s) or page(s) of your choice.
Download link : http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/slick-sitemap/
Contributor: SlickMap CSS